08002116 Production Support Engineer –
- Develop routings (travelers) for manufacturing and repair programs on turbine engine components as follows:
- Convert OEM repairs into company routings
- Convert OEM manufacturing travelers into company routings
- Develop repair routings for DER repairs
- Convert customer repair routings/instructions into company routings
- Disposition discrepancies and nonconforming issues with respect to in-process production jobs.
- Revise and update existing routings/travelers
- Revise company drawings
- Provide technical support for the following technical processes
- Welding (electron beam and TIG)
- Vacuum Furnace Heat Treat
- Vacuum Furnace Brazing
- Metal Spray/Plasma Spray/HVOF/LPPS coatings
- Pack cementation coatings
- Electro plating
- Hydrogen fluoride cleaning
- Provide technical support for development of operator instruction sheets
- Provide technical support for all outside supplier processes
- Support company document control department with respect to technical/engineering issues and inquiries.
Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or science program or
equivalent work experience of 10 years minimum working in an engineering capacity.
- Proficient in a computer aided drawing software (AutoCAD and Solidworks)
- Proficient in word processing and database software (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Print/drawing reading
- Project management
- Time management
- Knowledge of FAA Part 145 and the role of a DER
Experience in component repair of turbine engine equipment
08001202 Mechanical Engineer II –
Under limited supervision, performs the design, layout, testing and evaluation of mechanical and electro-mechanical devices and systems. Performs product development activities, including drawing board layout and interpretation, implementation of customer specifications, and documentation requirements. Conducts engineering studies and may assign work to technical drafting staff. Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Responsibilities include: – Prepare Conceptual, Detailed Part, and Assembly level drawings and related documentation for both new and existing designs as needed. – Entering and maintaining featurized Bills of Material. – Design packaging for shipping complete systems and spare parts. – Assist, however needed, in actual building of prototype units. Required Experience / Skills – Direct experience with sheet metal design (steel, aluminum), electronics packaging, and product configuration. – Work experience with SolidWorks CAD package. – Work experience with casting, machining, and/or plastic part design. – Microsoft Word and Excel for specifications and release documentation.
Typically requires a technical degree and 2 to 4 years related experience.
08003829 — Mechanical D&D
Clearance required: Interim secret
Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques. Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity. Works under general supervision. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy
A good knowledge and understanding of computer & linkage system hardware, networking systems, & power/ground systems & how these systems have to be properly designed to ensure that the simulator systems will function at 100% efficiency.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications. Solidworks is the focus for skill set.